Biodegradable Face Mask
A washable, reusable, sustainable and biodegradable face mask made by Tabitha Eve right here in the UK! These beautiful and creative face masks are made from bamboo, organic cotton and elastic to help us to protect the planet, whilst supporting our social distancing measures during the current climate. A sustainable alternative to single-use masks.
Looking for something a bit different? Take a look at our Fair Trade Face Mask.
The UK Government has issued guidance on wearing face coverings in public places, whilst the continued advice is to keep washing your hands regularly with hand sanitising gel or as another option, take a look at our organic hand sanitiser.
Please note that these biodegradable face masks are not N95 compliant and are not for medical use. They are reusable and should be washed after every use and face coverings must always be used in line with World Health Organisation guidance.
- – Made from organic cotton, bamboo and elastic
- – Face Mask material is biodegradable. Please note that the elastic is not biodegradable and must be removed prior to disposal
- – Masks are reusable but must be washed after every use
- – Not suitable for tumble drying
- – Patterns vary. The pattern you receive will be according to availability as these items are in high demand.