Biodegradable Face Mask
Washable, biodegradable and sustainable face masks made by Tabitha Eve right here in the UK! These beautiful and creative masks are made from bamboo, cotton and elastic to help us to protect the planet, whilst supporting our social distancing measures during the current climate. A sustainable alternative to single-use masks.
Please note that these masks are not N95 compliant and are not for medical use. They should be washed after every use and face coverings must always be used in line with World Health Organisation guidance.
*Pattern will vary from picture above. Masks are in high demand and therefore specific patterns cannot be guaranteed.
- – Made from Cotton, bamboo and elastic
- – Mask material is biodegradable. Please note that the elastic is not biodegradable and must be removed prior to disposal
- – Masks must be washed after every use
- – Not suitable for tumble drying
- – Patterns vary. The pattern you receive will be according to availability as these items are in high demand.