Cocoa Loco Organic Dark Chocolate (100g)
We love our Cocoa Loco chocolate range. Not only for its wonderful sustainable ethos, but because it tastes delicious! Handmade, fair-trade and organic …. a wonderfully eco-friendly, artisan chocolate!
The perfect treat for lovers of dark chocolate. This organic dark chocolate bar by Cocoa Loco is made from single origin cocoa beans. Sourced ethically from the Dominican Republic and packed full of fruity tastes with a hint of nuts and dried fruits. A stunning taste sensation!
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- – Ingredients: Dark Chocolate* containing 73% cocoa solids minimum ( cocoa mass*, sugar*, cocoa butter*, vanilla powder*).
- – Produced to organic standards. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- – Handmade, fair-trade certified and organic too.
- – Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- – About Cocoa Loco: Sarah and Rory Payne sell their homemade organic goodies from their Cocoa Loco-focused kitchen in Horsham. Beyond being utterly delicious, their treats also have high eco credentials. Their organic cacao is grown in gaps in the rainforest canopy, not from clear-cut areas. They only produce the same amount of rubbish as one household bin per week. Everything else is recycled. Their electricity is from a green power company and all their packaging is bio-degradable and compostable.