Cocoa Loco Organic Dark Cocoa Nibs & Hazelnut (100g)
We love our Cocoa Loco chocolate range. Not only for its wonderful sustainable ethos, but because it tastes delicious! Handmade, fair-trade and organic …. a wonderfully eco-friendly, artisan chocolate!
A bitter sweet, velvety treat for all of you dark chocolate lovers. This organic dark chocolate bar by Cocoa Loco is made from single origin cocoa beans. Sourced ethically from the Dominican Republic and lavished with toasted hazlenuts and raw cocoa nibs. A seriously stunning taste sensation!
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- – Ingredients: Dark chocolate* containing cocoa solid 73% minimum (cocoa mass*, sugar*, cocoa butter*, vanilla powder*) Hazelnuts* (15%) Cocoa Nibs (5%)
- – Produced to organic standards. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- – Handmade, fair-trade certified and organic too.
- – May contain soya. Made in a kitchen where nuts, wheat flour, oats, eggs & sesame seeds are used.
- – Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- – About Cocoa Loco: Sarah and Rory Payne sell their homemade organic goodies from their Cocoa Loco-focused kitchen in Horsham. Beyond being utterly delicious, their treats also have high eco credentials. Their organic cacao is grown in gaps in the rainforest canopy, not from clear-cut areas. They only produce the same amount of rubbish as one household bin per week. Everything else is recycled. Their electricity is from a green power company and all their packaging is bio-degradable and compostable.