Cocoa Loco Organic White Lemon Drizzle Chocolate (100g)
We love our Cocoa Loco chocolate range. Not only for its wonderful sustainable ethos, but because it tastes delicious! Handmade, fair-trade and organic …. a wonderfully eco-friendly, artisan chocolate!
This organic white chocolate bar by Cocoa Loco combines a creamy, smooth vanilla with a refreshing hint of tangy lemon! Made from single origin cocoa beans ethically sourced from the Dominican Republic to bring a wonderfully fruity undertone to the chocolate. A seriously stunning taste sensation!
Suitable for vegetarians.
Grab a bargain… this item has past it’s Best Before date … but only just … we’ve tasted them and they still taste great!
- – Ingredients: White Chocolate* containing milk solids 25% minimum ( sugar*, cocoa butter*, whole milk powder*, vanilla powder*), Sugar*, Lemon Oil* (0.2%), Citric Acid Powder.
- – Produced to organic standards. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- – Handmade, fair-trade certified and organic too.
- – May contain soya. Made in a kitchen where nuts, wheat flour, oats, eggs & sesame seeds are used.
- – Suitable for vegetarians
- – About Cocoa Loco: Sarah and Rory Payne sell their homemade organic goodies from their Cocoa Loco-focused kitchen in Horsham. Beyond being utterly delicious, their treats also have high eco credentials. Their organic cacao is grown in gaps in the rainforest canopy, not from clear-cut areas. They only produce the same amount of rubbish as one household bin per week. Everything else is recycled. Their electricity is from a green power company and all their packaging is bio-degradable and compostable.
- – Best Before 24/08/2020