– Made of GOTS-certified organic cotton.
– Measures 9cm x 9cm
– Simply add loose tea, enjoy a fresh cuppa, then rinse or wash and enjoy again and again.
– How to hand wash – turn the eco-friendly tea bag inside out and compost all the tea bits. Soak in cold water to help prevent stains. Hand wash in your sink with a little washing up liquid, then a quick rinse under the tap. Line dry.
– For a deeper clean, soak the tea bag for a few hours in vinegar and water(apple cider or white vinegar) 1 part vinegar to two parts water.
– If the tea bag was used for tea with milk – hand wash after each use. If no milk, rinse and reuse 1-2 times (same day) and then hand wash.
Most of our products are delivered via either Royal Mail or Courier. For less bulky items (e.g. greetings cards) that can be sent via Royal Mail we charge £1.99. All of our products have been reviewed so that we only charge the lowest postage costs to our customers. Delivery times are between 3-5 days.
Whilst most of our items are sent at a standard delivery charge, we do stock a number of larger/heavier items that carry an increased charge from our couriers. The postage charges will be clear on the check out page once you have entered your delivery address.
Items are shipped with 24/48 hour couriers. Please note that the couriers do not always process packages over the weekend and therefore orders despatched after 12pm on Friday may take slightly longer.
For all orders over £50 we will ship your order for free. This will be using our standard delivery couriers. Delivery times are between 3-5 days.