Organic Reusable Tea Bag
Worried about the plastic particles in your tea bags but don’t want to miss out on your morning cuppa? Worry no more … just pick up one of our organic reusable tea bags!
Made from certified organic, unbleached cotton, with a string long enough for most mugs or teapots! Simply add loose tea to the bag, sit back and relax with cup of tea in hand! Time and time again!
Why not pair it perfectly with some Clipper English Breakfast Loose Tea?
Only 1 left in stock
– Made of GOTS-certified organic cotton.
– Measures 9cm x 9cm
– Simply add loose tea, enjoy a fresh cuppa, then rinse or wash and enjoy again and again.
– How to hand wash – turn the eco-friendly tea bag inside out and compost all the tea bits. Soak in cold water to help prevent stains. Hand wash in your sink with a little washing up liquid, then a quick rinse under the tap. Line dry.
– For a deeper clean, soak the tea bag for a few hours in vinegar and water(apple cider or white vinegar) 1 part vinegar to two parts water.
– If the tea bag was used for tea with milk – hand wash after each use. If no milk, rinse and reuse 1-2 times (same day) and then hand wash.