- Zero waste packaging, including 1 x Small biodegradable muslin bag
- 225g of biodegradable soapnut shells. Enough for 108 washes
- Full instruction leaflet on how to use for laundry and Full instructions on how to make natural pesticide and a chemical free multi-purpose cleaner.
- Organic, vegan, biodegradable
- INGREDIENTS: Pure 100% Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (soapnut) dried fruit shells
- Inside the bag there will be a mixed of whole and broken shells. This does not affect the efficacy of the soapnuts. There also may be variation of colours due to the time the soapnuts were harvested, which also doesn’t affect their efficacy.
Most of our products are delivered via either Royal Mail or Courier. For less bulky items (e.g. greetings cards) that can be sent via Royal Mail we charge £1.99. All of our products have been reviewed so that we only charge the lowest postage costs to our customers. Delivery times are between 3-5 days.
Whilst most of our items are sent at a standard delivery charge, we do stock a number of larger/heavier items that carry an increased charge from our couriers. The postage charges will be clear on the check out page once you have entered your delivery address.
Items are shipped with 24/48 hour couriers. Please note that the couriers do not always process packages over the weekend and therefore orders despatched after 12pm on Friday may take slightly longer.
For all orders over £50 we will ship your order for free. This will be using our standard delivery couriers. Delivery times are between 3-5 days.