Organic Soapnuts (225g tube)
Always wanted to try an organic detergent that literally grows on trees? Well here’s your chance to tick that one off your bucket list!
Used in India as a natural and sustainable detergent, soap nuts have highly effective cleaning powers and yet are ever so gentle on the skin. Perfect for allergy suffers and those with sensitive skin! So that’s allergy-friendly, organic, free from nasty chemicals and sustainable! How many would you like?
- Zero waste packaging, including 1 x Small biodegradable muslin bag
- 225g of biodegradable soapnut shells. Enough for 108 washes
- Full instruction leaflet on how to use for laundry and Full instructions on how to make natural pesticide and a chemical free multi-purpose cleaner.
- Organic, vegan, biodegradable
- INGREDIENTS: Pure 100% Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (soapnut) dried fruit shells
- Inside the bag there will be a mixed of whole and broken shells. This does not affect the efficacy of the soapnuts. There also may be variation of colours due to the time the soapnuts were harvested, which also doesn’t affect their efficacy.