Upcircle Face Moisturiser
Part of our Upcircle range, this deeply rehydrating face moisturiser is perfect for brightening and nourishing the skin. Suitable for all skin types and made with soothing cocoa butter, blood orange and aloe vera.
Made from finely ground discarded argon shells, rich in Vitamin E with antioxidant properties. The stones are a natural by-product of the argan oil industry, meaning that the Upcircle Face Moisturiser helps to reuse and repurpose waste into a beautiful and natural product!
Suitable for vegans, cruelty-free and made right here in the UK! Good for you, and good for the planet!
- – Moisturising day cream for all skin types
- – This face mask is housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid. The jar comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
- – Made with the fine powder of discarded argan shells
- – Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
- – Each pack contains approximately 50ml
- – Apply to clean, dry skin. Suitable for daily use.
- – 99% NATURAL ORIGIN. INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool, ^Citral. *Organically-grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.