Vegan Leather Lunch Bag
Our handmade vegan leather lunch bags are perfect for anybody aspiring to a more ethical and sustainable lifestyle. Made from wood pulp, cotton and synthetic latex, this material has been accredited by both the Forestry Stewardship Council and Oeko-Tex.
Measuring 23cm x 33cm x 6cm these vegan leather bags are perfectly sized to pop your lunchtime goodies in and head out of the door.
And when they’re ready for a wash, just pop them in with your normal load. Softening with every wash. And then … at the end of it’s life, why not roll down the edges and use as a plant pot? A perfectly sustainable solution and a great eco-friendly gift.
- – Handmade
- – Made from washable paper (aka vegan leather)
- – Contains: Wood Pulp, Synthetic Latex, Cotton
- – The material used is accredited by both the Forestry Stewardship Council and Oeko-Tex and is manufactured in Europe.
- – Synthetic latex is more stable than natural latex and produces fewer noxious gases in the manufacturing process.
- – DIMENSIONS: 23cm x 33cm x 6cm