TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by QBamboo. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to QBamboo. QBamboo offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By purchasing something from the QBamboo e-commerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item, product or service are correct at the time it was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to accurately display appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your screen may differ to the actual product. Therefore we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services being purchased.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Products are sourced from multiple suppliers. Your order may therefore arrive in separate deliveries and at different lead in times.
11. If you wish to cancel an order then you must contact us immediately. Where the order has already been processed or dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
12. If the product is of a personal nature then returns and refunds may not be possible.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
14. QBamboo shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
15. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
17. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and QBamboo whether written or oral.
18. QBamboo reserves the right to amend or change these Terms & Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
19. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
20. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
21. If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please contact us. All purchases made at QBamboo come under UK jurisdiction unless mutually agreed otherwise by both parties.
22. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.